DesignHer Body Sculpting
Body Sculpting usually requires a minimum of 2 modalities during a single session, once or twice a week depending on individual goals.
Body Sculpting Treatments:
Far Infrared Sauna Therapy
Following your body sculpting treatment, it is important that you take note of the following:
- Increase daily water intake
- Cut out alcohol, fatty foods, refined and processed sugars
- Nutritional information will be provided to suit your lifestyle in order for you to capitalize on the weight loss opportunity.
- Urination and bowel movement may increase as a result of your metabolism being stimulated by the body contouring treatment as part of the detox process to eliminate the fat
- Results are instant and long lasting as long as guidelines are met and maintained.
- Heavy meals in the 2-4 hours before and after each treatment as this may confuse the body about what fat to metabolize.
- Fasting before treatment –body will go into starvation mode and the fat may become more resistant to laser treatment.
- Coffee, tea, or carbonated beverages prior to a treatment as these may cause bloating. GOOD hydration provides a healthy lymphatic system.
Treatment around time of menstruation may impact measurements because of bloating
Exercise to metabolize released “fatty” material as energy source within 3 hours of treatment. Goal should be at least 300-400 calories aerobically. Consume ½ body weight in ounces daily of water.
*MA84108 (Massage License)
*BW15258 (Body Wrapper)
*FAMA BodyContouring Training