Massage Services & Rates
Massage After Liposuction
Massage after plastic surgery is very important as any type of surgery increases your mental and physical stress. Your body naturally goes into a stress induced state during an invasive procedure.
- Massage reduces inflammation and fluid retention after plastic surgery. This includes stomach reduction, liposuction of all areas, thighs, inner legs, arms,
- Massages can begin the day after surgery or liposuction
- Massage gives an immediate reduction of muscle and skin fatigue and stress
- Massage improves muscle tissue recovery and repair
- Massage provides relief and pain management
- Massage gives an overall feeling of balance throughout your body.
This procedure employs anatomically-sculpted wooden implements to improve the body’s size and proportions while advancing overall health. This therapy helps redefine body contours, reduce cellulite and facilitate weight loss. These instruments allow highly targeted pressure to be applied, and that pressure intensifies the breakdown of fat and fibrous cellulite so that it can be eliminated naturally with other toxins.
- 100% All-Natural, Non-Invasive and Free of Contraindications
- Loosens Tight, Restricted Muscles
- Stimulates Lymphatic Drainage
- Eliminates Toxins
- Speeds Metabolism
- Breaks Down Cellulite
- Burns Fat
- Tones, Tightens and Reduces Circumference
Fibrosis After Liposuction
LUMPY AND BUMPY APPEARANCE AFTER LIPOSUCTION
Lumps after liposuction are not uncommon. These lumps are more common in large areas, such as the stomach, back, and thighs.
Patients may have skin irregularities (similar to extreme cellulite) for two weeks following their liposuction procedure, and this may even last for a few months.
Lumps after liposuction are more common in older people and those with poor skin elasticity. Skins with stretch marks are more prone to post-liposuction irregularities.
* Laser skin tightening
* Radiofrequency therapy
* Ultrasound therapy
6-12 Sessions Recommended
Body Sculpting Treatments: Cavitation Radiofrequency LipoLaser Wood Therapy Vacuum Therapy Single Sessions: